Saturday 23 June 2012

And the winner is...( Aliénore's Birthday more gifts!+draw out!)

Dear blog friends,

Aliénore and Iwould like to thank everydody for their wonderful posts and adorable comments during Aliénore's birthday blog party.
In fact...Here is Aliénore's little Thank you card...



Also, I would like to apologies to the lovely blog friends whose posts have been missed.
It happens that I had to travel for my job at the same time as Aliénore's birthday blog event and things didn't really happen according to plan...

I also noticed that for a very strange reason, the video I made for the occasion was never published at the time...
So, here it is in case you didn't get a chance to see it.

Here are also the links to the great posts I had missed...soooooooooooo sorry...

The very talented Cute amalia


The ever so sweet Shashi

And the lovely Rhissana


Some of you have been too kind to Aliénore and have sent extraordinary  presents!Here is another video.


I was still receiving gifts yesterday!
This one is from the sweetest girl, Lore of Mini Bulles who made a doudou especially for Aliénore!

*+
*+.
*
OK...
Ok...
I know what you are waiting for!
The winner of a Papillon Bleu UK doll  !!!
OoooooooooOOOOooh!!!
Who will it be?
So, here are the names I have throuwn into the hat!

*+
*+
.*
+.
.
.*
And the winner is...



(Random numbers generated Jun 23 2012 at 22:9:43 by www.psychicscience.org  )

So Congratulations to

Cute Amalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just contact me and let me know if you want an Aliénore made for you or something else.
xxx

I hope you've had fun once again for Aliénore's 3rd birthday that seems to be never ending.

Love to all ad see you again for more dolly stuff!

8 comments:

Lore said...

Hello Aliénore !

Je trouve que mon doudou te va très bien !!! et j'adore la photo ! merci !!! mille bisous Mademoiselle !
LOre

Lore said...

Hello Aliénore !

Je trouve que mon doudou te va très bien !!! et j'adore la photo ! merci !!! mille bisous Mademoiselle !
LOre

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! And happy birthday to Alienore :-)

Rhissanna said...

Whoooo! First to congratulate Cute Amalia! And thank you for making all of this such fun.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Congratulations to Cute Amalia!
Alienore's Birthday Party was so very charming with such loveliness shown on all of the blogs who participated!
Thank you for the fun time, Alienore!
Teresa
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

A Magical Whimsy said...

Just letting you know I will be mailing the doll making goodies some time this week that I promised you and Alienore!
So sorry to be so slow~
; )
Teresa in California

miniature doll said...

Hello,

thank you for sharing. Your doll in the middle of a table reminds me of a christmas ornament my mom used to have of a see-thru women with her mid-section being a large round container filled with candy. It's really cute! miniature food inside a miniature doll house

Kelly said...

This Tea party posting takes me back to some great family vacation memories where we were lucky enough to have been to that same exact Alice store a few years back. Thank you, for sharing,I had a lovely time! I am sure Alienore had a fabulous Vacation!;)
Cheers, Kelly