Thursday 6 October 2011

Ze second book! (Preview) + dolls WIP




Pssssstt!! Me again.

You know? it has been a few months since I have been preparing Ze second book.

This time, I haven't been through a publisher but through Blurb.

You can try it too, it is fun and easy.


I thought it would be nice to gather photos of some of my artwork and present some new unpublished stories.
Anyway, here is a preview of the firts 15 pages.
Hope you will like it.
Just click on the book cover.

And here are some photos of work in progress.


I am currently working for

Benjamin Pollock's in London and also for a lovely store in Spain called Bambolinos.

My dolls travel more than I do.

Speaking of which, if you have read "The Orphans of Sainte Cécile", one of the characters, Solange, has finally found a family ( in real life!!!) she is now in the heart of Texas in a super ranch. Her little mum, Carolina, has made her a fantastic house! I am very impressed!
Look!



You can see more about Carolina's family right here on the Shannon Ranch website.

Oh, by the way, pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, keep on writing to me and sending news, I don't have time to visit everybody but I absolutely LOVE to hear about what you've been up to.

A bientôt!

19 comments:

JDConwell said...

I love the little settings you pose your dolls in...so sweet.

Jingle said...

It looks like a great new book!

Kim said...

ohhh- I love the dresses on the dolls in progress- very dreamy! Congrats on the new book--and lucky Solange- what a beautiful home she has now! I have missed you my friend- I hope all is well with you. Miko sends lots of wet doggy kisses :) xxxooo

miniacollection said...

Génial! Que des bonnes nouvelles!
J'adore la poupée avec les cheveux au carré.
Gros bisous
Geneviève

yoborobo said...

Another book? And traveling dolls? And other excitement? Yay! I am happy to hear that good things are happening. :) xo Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia~ Great work on the book---it looks beautiful! I'm anxious to shoot some new photos of mine for Etsy, and am glad for the great weather/light we're having here in Vermont for taking them! Lovely works in progress, too. I'm working on one in a tuille tutu. Perhaps I'll post some in progress shots of what I'm working on too. Solange seems to have a cozy new spot to be in. Thanks for sharing and giving me a magical start to my day!
~Kim
Bonne Nuit Designs art doll puppets

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You are so very talented, and I'm so very proud of YOU!

Chloe sends her love along with mine...

XO,

Sheila

Anthropomorphica said...

Looks amazing Miss P!!!! Good luck with the book again, Oh those orphans are too adorable! XXX

Deirdra Doan said...

I just saw your little cakes and Marie A. youtube video..

So cute..your films are darling!!
oxoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I have no idea of what is Blurp, the name sounds funny :) I'll have a look at it! Your dolls are really beautiful! Working for Benjamin Pollock's... Isn't that fabulous?

Je ne connais pas Bambolinos, mais j'espère simplement que les jeunes demoiselles ne souffrent pas du mal des transports :) C'est génial !

Love love,
xo

Carousel Dreams said...

Patricia, I have sorted out my blogger problems...it's lovely to visit here. Your dolls always make me smile. Hope you are well, my friend...sounds like you have been very busy! Your book looks wonderful x

Anonymous said...

You have a very lovely blog :-)

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful! Good luck with your new book. Kim

Papier, Ciseaux, Cailloux... said...

Cela faisait un bout de temps que je n'étais pas venue te rendre visite... Je délaisse un peu cet ordinateur qui trône à la maison...
Quelle est belle ta nouvelle bannière !

ecnerolf au pays des merveilles said...

ro lala t'es dure quand même faut que je traduise tout avec mon esprit embué!!!!!!! avec tout ça tu ne m'a jamais dit ou acheter ton livre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bizouilles

Duendes said...

Hello,

Your blog is very nice!!!as well as his work.
Take care and have a nice weekend!

Big Hugs.

Kim Corey said...

Hi Patricia~ Missed you at the blog party! How's the book coming? :)
~Kim
Oh by the way--Bonne Nuit Designs now has its own blog. Yay! I moved back to Blogger from Wordpress (I won't blog at Faerie Boots... anymore.). Both have their technical issues, but I was outgrowing that tiny Wordpress space. Come by for a visit if you like. : )

~Kim
Bonne Nuit Designs art doll puppets

LYNDY WARD said...

HAVE A SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!

Please fly by my party when you can...
Hauntingly Yours, Lyndy >^..^<

Princess Diana's Wedding Ring Giveaway & Haunted Halloween Party:
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

P.S. This ring can be used as a Magickal Dowser...

parlance said...

The book looks lovely. I especially liked the page where the doll's face is in close-up and we only see part of her face. Beautiful!