Tuesday 13 October 2009

Doll Mum's surprises


Well, well, well!We've just received 2 lovely surprises from Dolls Mum's blog!http://dollmum.blogspot.com/
(I say we because the dolls are included of course!)

The first is an award (I had never received one before) !

It is written: este blog é um sonho!

I don't know what it means but I am sure it is something very nice!

Then I am supposed to choose 10 other blogs...I am not sure this is possible...too tricky!I love too many!

Sorry...I really cannot choose.

The second surprise is a special picture of a teddy panda.
The picture is for Panda Prince so I called him to have a look!

He was so happy!!!!

He said:"I know him!!!!!I know him!!! This is my great great uncle!!!!he was a very famous Panda teddy a long long time ago!Then he retired and no one ever knew what had happened to him!".



So this is it ...you know that your Panda was once a very famous one (whatever he did to become famous) and on top of that we are Panda relatives! Isn't that amazing? ;-)



I think I saw a little tear of joy in his eye...
Thank you Doll Mum!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

DollMum said...

Thank you Panda Prince for being so excited about seeing Great Great Uncle Panda. This was a photo of him in his youth, sadly he isn't quite so clean and spotless now, and doesn't have a red bow anymore (I think I'll do something about that). I shall post all about him on my blog soon.

Papillon Bleu said...

He cannot wait !

DollMum said...

Este blog é um sonho = This blog is a dream (Galician Spanish)

Papillon Bleu said...

Oh! Thank you !

Anonymous said...

How sweet are the two surprises! Panda Prince must be so happy to see his great great uncle's picture.

Papillon Bleu said...

He is extremely happy indeed!