Tuesday 20 October 2009

Awards etc...let's see who REALLY follows...

I've been truly spoilt with new awards.I've received another of this very cute one, and NOW I know what it means:"this blog is a dream" (thanks Dollmum for the translation).
This award was given to me by my dear blog friend Kim from http://flowerkim.blogspot.com/
Kim is very funny! She is spontaneous,she is generous and takes time to write about every single new person who follows her blog,she speaks from the heart and doesn't try hard to impress! She is a genuine person who shares pieces of her life and her creations.She's got several hobbies and a wonderful hubby!
Pay her a little visit and send her my regards.

I have received 2 of these cute Kreativ Blogger awards.One was given to me by...KIM!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!The other one by Silk Purse from the Plumed Pen http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/.
Silk Purse is a wonderful hostess and we have great Tuesdays Tea for 2 there! Pop in for a cup my dear friends and enjoy her lovely creations !

Now the tricky part...hmmmm...let me think....if I have to give a list of 7 blogs for each of this award it means 14 blogs, then I received 2 of the "dream blog" for which I am supposed to quote 10 blogs...that's 20.
20+14= 34
(hey Kim!!!!I am not that bad in maths, amn't I?)

The answer is clear:I can't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second thing:I've got to say 7 things about me that no one would really know...

Ok, there is something here I want to say:when I am blogging ,there is absolutely nothing negative that I will let interfere in my blog life so, if I write something not very happy here, I think it will be the only time I will do so .

1-I have been a professional singer for 10 years.I've achieved one of my biggest dreams in life.

2-I went to University aged 32 and I was very scared but succeeded in my project and got my degree in Bristish and American Culture,Literature and Language.

3-I can't have children unless I have IVF which freaks me out because I have become like this due to medical mistakes...

4-I am now working in a nursery.I am in charge of French in Pre-School ( as I am French) but mainly work in baby room ( hence the horrible flu I've caught this week but this you can't guess unless you see me).

5-My mother and my sister live in Australia.They moved there 18 years ago! I can't stand the heat...I haven't seen my sister for 4 years...hence "the other blog" (no...not the French one...)which has been discovered by only one of you at the moment ( he!he!he!).Let's see now who will be the first to talk about it here!!!!

6-I was born in Paris on the 3rd of January 1972 .The doctor who gave me birth was humming some Tchaikovsky.I didn't show my head first but my bum!!!This is how my life began.

7-I've got a Moochoo.

Wonder if this will help you understand who I am...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know what a Moochoo is, but it sounds interesting. I guess when you showed your bum to the doctor, you were telling him jus what you thought! :> Hmmm, I'm intrigued -"the other blog". If only I could sing. My voice doesn't allow such sweetness to come out of my mouth. And, I love music! So, I'm happy to know you can sing and do.

parlance said...

Those dolls on the "other blog" sure have travelled!